I never update about my life on here but I’m going to crack my skull and share some fun things that occurred during my disappearance:
- Finally witnessed a concert of one of my favorite bands for +10 years COAL CHAMBER!
- Planning activities for a two week vacation in Puerto Rico with the family by the end of next month.
- Went to Vegas with friends. My first visit to Vegas being over 21. It was otherworldly. No matter what day of the week it was it always felt like a Friday night. I also got to see my first BFF when I moved to Colorado. It was 14 YEARS since I last saw her. Collected a bunch of hooker cards that I want to make a collage out of hahaha
- Acted in a commercial for Denver Hearsecon in a funeral home.
- Preproduction for my film. I still need to film the other half of it. We shot the first half at a museum so we literally could not touch ANYTHING which was frustrating. Need to find a similar location for the climax and my blood scenes. This film is driving me to insanity.
- I got a call back for a short film that I will HOPEFULLY play as a bearded lady in a circus. ;) Eee!
- WENT TO A CADAVER LAB! I examined a male and female body and I must say it was quite thrilling to actually hold internal organs. Cross off on my bucket list of holding a HUMAN BRAIN. Side note: quit smoking. I smoke like a sailor. ;/
Other than that work school work school work school work school work school work school